[packman] [PM] xine-lib 1.1.13-0.pm.0 (put EsounD output in a separate package)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Wed Jun 18 20:16:52 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch 18 Juni 2008 schrieb Christian Morales Vega:

> Even if now there is a libxine1-esd package, a "Requires: esound",
> three "Obsoletes: *-esd" and three "Provides: *-esd" are still in the
> main libxine1 one.

Looks like I have to take a deeper look inside and not only change the
switch on top. Sorry, I'll rebuild as soon as it's fixed.

> pd. 65KB... is the biggest spec file I have ever seen!!!

And it's a bigger template behind which is the base of the packman
release builds, the packman cvs builds (I know, xine-lib is no longer
in cvs, but I keep call it so) and the spec.in file for the xine-lib
tarball. What's inside the different packages is extracted by a build
script.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/