[packman] GStreamer packages broken?

Christian Jäger christian.jaeger at rub.de
Tue Jun 17 21:34:57 CEST 2008

Hello Toni et. al.,

so I've got one Laptop with Intel GMA X3100 chipset and one PC with the lower 3100 chipset,
both of them with a not-working GStreamer installation on openSUSE 11.0 ('final' now).

If I upgrade the core package of Gstreamer to your version, I get a 'failed to create Gstreamer object;
check your installation of Gstreamer'-message even.

Both use the Packam x86-64 packages of GStreamer.

Are my two machines just a coincidental blunder? Anyone out there
successfully using those Gstreamer packages?

Greets,
Chris