[packman] [PM] bsc 2.27 (SuSE 10.0/i586)

Balazs Melikant balazs.melikant at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 13 20:06:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I should report this issue to you or upstream:(

When rebuilding your bsc src.rpm for SUSE 10.0 as user on my SUSE 9.1,
I found that both binaries 'moc' and 'uic' are searched in the wrong
folder, '/bin', making the build stuck and stop. Both above binaries
are located on my system by default under '/usr/bin', but linking
them to '/bin' was enough and the build process terminated with
success!
I have quite limited time at the moment and expecting our baby quite
soon, but if you think that this issue should be reported by me up-
stream and preferably the author(s) should apply a patch, please let
me know.

Thank you and kind regards,

Balázs MELIKANT

Ps. I checked the location for the above mentioned binaries under the
SUSE 10.0 of my wife; she has more different locations:
/usr/lib/qt3/bin/moc
and
/usr/lib/qt3/bin/uic
.