[packman] [PM] amarok 1.4.9.1-102.pm.1 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Sunny sloncho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:22:37 CEST 2008

Hi,
using this version of amarok with last.fm produces the problem, posted
at forums.opensuse.org:
<http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=385520>

The problems are:
1) When I play a custom radio station. I can't restart an already
played stream. Not only do I have to exit amarok completely and
restart amarok, but I also have to clear the playlist and add the
station again. If I do try to play the stream after stopping it I
don't get any error message. I only see "Connecting to stream
source..."

2) I can't ban or skip songs.

Should I file a bug with upstream, or this is a packaging problem?

Cheers
Sunny