[packman] [PM] liquidlnf 0.2.6 (openSUSE 10.3/noarch)

Bill Wayson bwayson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 21:39:00 CEST 2008

Hello Toni,
     Thank you for the work you do for the Packman site.  Whenever I
try to install the liquidlnf rpm (onto an openSUSE 10.3 x86_64 PC), I
get this message:

#rpm -ivh liquidlnf-0.2.6-0.pm.3.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) <= 4.4.2-1 is needed by
liquidlnf-0.2.6-0.pm.3.noarch

I've done some searching of the Internet on "rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma)".
The few hits I get provide no solution for the various RPMs giving
this error message -- the problem usually gets resolved in a later
version of the RPM.  If you know how to handle the problem, I would
greatly appreciate hearing the solution.  Thank you very much for your
time.

Bill Wayson