[packman] GStreamer packages broken?

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Mon Jun 9 17:47:16 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag, 8. Juni 2008 schrieb Christian Jäger:
> Hello all,
>
> the MPEG-4 support in your GStreamer-packages don't work any more on my
> two x86-64 machines with openSUSE 11.0 RC1 since last week.
>
> At least on one of those machines (the other one I only got for a about
> week) it worked just great since the early betas of 11.0).
>
> I hope you can help me out somehow.
as usual ... please provide the necessary informations:
rpm -qa | grep gstreamer

did you update your gstreamer packages before or after the update to 11RC1 ?

and "don't work any more" is the best of all possible error-descriptions, and
normally my best answer for such expressions is: my glasbowl is broken, I'm
sorry.

--
have fun
Toni