[packman] Re: [PM] aMule 2.1.3 what about 11.0 version?

Quentin Denis quentin.denis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:40:58 CEST 2008

Well, just tried to build the 1.20080309svn (same version as for 10.2 and
10.3) but compilation failed. Maybe I should try to get a newer snapshot, but
currently I am taking my exams, no time for building.
@Andrea, maybe you could try to build aMule? I think you should have
encountered similar issues with aMuleAdu?

Regards,
Quentin