[packman] python-matplotlib (10.3, x86_64)

Gottfried Necker Gottfried.Necker at gmx.de
Fri Jul 11 11:28:28 CEST 2008

Hello,

thank you for packaging python-matplotlib. There is a small but strange problem with the version for openSUSE 10.3 (x86_64): It does not contain the TKAgg backend. I've looked into the i586 version and this seems to contain the TKAgg backend. I've also tried to build the rpm using the srpm from Packman. On my machine, the TKAgg backend is built.
I'm using the python-setuptools-0.6c6-14 from the openSUSE repository.

Best regards,
Gottfried Necker