[packman] [PM] lxdvdrip 1.71-0.pm.0 (openSUSE 11.1/x86_64)

Terje J. Hanssen nteknikk at monet.no
Sat Dec 27 09:57:59 CET 2008

hello,

Thank you for updating lxdvdrip, which installed ok and worked ok on
openSUSE 11.1 now.

The only thing I noticed, is that the package 'vamps' has to be added
separaterly, while according to lxdvdrip's info document it should be
included(?)
http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=lxdvdrip
- vamps, transcode and/or mplayer: to rip (vamps included,
http://www.transcoding.org/cgi-bin/transcode)
- vamps: for 1:1 copy DVD > 4.7 GB (included)

Rgds,
Terje J. Hanssen