[packman] [PM] lxdvdrip 1.71-0.pm.0 (openSUSE 11.1/x86_64)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Dec 28 13:22:59 CET 2008

Am Sonntag 28 Dezember 2008 schrieb Manfred Tremmel:
> Am Sonntag 28 Dezember 2008 schrieb Detlef Reichelt:
> > Moin,
> >
> > Am Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:47:31 +0100 (CET)
> >
> > schrieb "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk at monet.no>:
> > > lxdvdrip won't install because it requires toolame, which again
> > > isn't built for openSUSE 11.1
> >
> > @Manfred:
> > It seems that lxdvdrip no longer uses toolame/twolame...
>
> I've taken a look on lxdvdrip. Even with t[ow]olame lxdvdrip doesn't
> work with 11.1. The Results with ImageMagick 6.4.3.6 are awfull (yes
> the DVD is created, but you don't want to use the results...)!
> I'll try to find a solution for this problem before updating the
> package.

Sorry, that's stupid. There shouldn't be a problem with lxdvdrip, it's
dvdwizard that has problems with ImageMagick. There is no direct
dependency to toolame. In the docu you can find a dependency to
dvdauthor, which needed toolame. If dvdauthor doesn't use toolame
anymore, I'll remove it from dependency list.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/