[packman] [PM] audiokonverter 5.7.1-0.pm.3 (openSUSE 11.1/noarch)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sat Dec 27 14:49:29 CET 2008

Am Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008 schrieb Garry Fielding:

I wish you also a merry christmas ... and a festive holiday season. Even
without audiokonverter.

> I do not seem to be able to install this rpm.  Yast shows an error code:-
>
>  nothing provides kde3-flv needed etc
wrong error message.... PLEASE post exact error messages!

>  If I run a flv file (say something downloaded from youtube) it plays
> automatically with vlc. And vlc is shown as the mimetype for flv files in
> file types Control Centre.
absolutely uninteresting for this problem :)

>  Using 11.1 kde 3.5 64 bit.
yeah, 11.1 is out, and so you think all packman packages must be available
also on the first day ? Wow !!

Perhaps you should have a look in the calendar ...

Be patient until Pascal provides the 11.1 packages for kde3-mimetype-flv and
kde3-mimetype-wavpack.

--
have fun
Toni