[packman] Re: [PM] crystalspace 1.2 (openSUSE 11.0/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Wed Apr 30 12:37:46 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 30. April 2008 schrieb Nistor Andrei:
> Hello, could you build packages for crystalspace and cel for x86_64
> please? Or else could you point me to some docs so I can create my
> won?

yes, I could, if I had 8 arms to write patches and several powerful
pc/laptops. And if a day had more than 24 hours :)

So please be patient, we just started to build packages for openSuSE-11.0 to
be prepared if the final release is rolled out. For the moment openSuSE is in
beta stage, so I have no hurry at all.

--
have fun
Toni