[packman] Re: [pm] azureus 3.0.5.1 (opensuse 10.3/noarch)

Patrick Liétar patrick.lietar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:17:17 CEST 2008

Hi Toni!

I realise I forgot to mention a quite important aspect of the thing:
the version of Azureus you distribute just silently exits on my
config. This is one of the reasons why I suggested a stable "branch".
Console output below. Feel free to ask for more info if you'd like.

Patrick

---

patrick at pat:~> azureus
java virtual machine used: /usr/lib/jvm/jre/bin/java
classpath used:
/usr/share/java/Azureus/Azureus3.jar:/usr/share/java/Azureus/swt.jar
main class used: org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main
flags used:
options used: -Xms16m -Xmx128m
-Djava.library.path=/usr/lib64/Azureus:/usr/lib/Azureus
arguments used:
file:/usr/share/java/Azureus/Azureus3.jar ;
file:/usr/share/java/Azureus/swt-3.4-I20080226-1155.jar ;
file:/home/patrick/
patrick at pat:~>