[packman] opensuse 10.2 repository will not work?

Chris Tirpak ctirpak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:46:10 CEST 2007

I have a freshly installed openSuSE 10.2 (32 bit) install. I have been
trying unsuccessfully to add the  Packman repository or a mirror . I am
getting either  repmod.xml not found errors with Smart (0.51 - fresh install
ontop of fresh OS install) or corrupted cache errors with Yast/Zypper

With zypper, the command I was using to add the repository is:

zypper -v sa http://packman.unixheads.com/suse/10.2/
packman102<http://packman.mirrors.skynet.be/pub/packman/suse/10.2/>

Has something changed recently that I have missed re: how to set the
repositories up or is there some other problem.

I have also tried other mirrors with no luck.

Thanks
Chris