[packman] MPlayer compilation

Chris Arnold carnold5 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:06:26 CEST 2007

On 9/7/07, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel at hennevogel.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You should fix your GTK theming setup...

I have some people saying "stick to the packman subject" here and some that
tell me something else.

> You are using fbdev/fbdev2 as video output and it does not work. Why are
> you using fbdev?

I have no idea why i am using fbdev/fbdev2. All i did was install the rpm
from packman and right-click the  video file and say "open with mplayer". I
don't know what vo it uses or why (and up until the other day, i did not
know what a vo was). I do, however, have it working now.

Chris