[packman] RPM requests

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Mon Sep 3 21:40:08 CEST 2007

Bernhard Walle wrote:
> We don't package for SLES/SLED, only for openSUSE. Also, we cannot
> package Skype since we are not allowed and the source code is not
> available, so there would not be any benefit. Just use the RPMs from
> Skype itself, they work flawlessly on SUSE.

I asked for suse/SLED and SLED is based on suse10/opensuse. So someone
has already replied and said they would update the rpm's for gtkpod and
i should be able to use that. On the skype rpm's, they prolly do work
flawlessly but i am not able to get it installed b/c of the dependecies
so i thought i would ask the great people at packman. After posting i
found that skype source is not available. Thanks

Chris