[packman] Re: [PM] amrnb 7.0.0.0 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Sep 2 22:18:31 CEST 2007

Am Sonntag, 2. September 2007 21:54 schrieb William Pfeffer:

> A question regarding devel packages for libffmpeg0,  amrwb, amrnb,
> etc .... Earlier versions of these (and possibly) other rpms from
> Packman were distributed in sync with the matching devel rpms. I
> occaisionally do compile somethings, though fewer and fewer as
> Packman and Guru have added to their repos but I wonder why the
> devel's are no longer being produced?

They are all build and available on the server. Looks like a error on
the upload-script on the buildserver, which dosen't insert the entry
for the -devel packages on the webinterface.

@ALL: Any idea, what's wrong there?

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/