[packman] Re: [PM] transcode 1.0.4 (openSUSE 10.3/ppc)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Oct 16 20:53:41 CEST 2007

Am Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007 schrieb Peter Czanik:
> Hello,
>
> Manfred Tremmel wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007 schrieb David Bolt:
> >> While you don't build this package for the PPC, I've taken the
> >> source
> >
> > This may change in future, I've managed to reanimate my old
> > PowerBook and I've managed to install openSUSE 10.3.
>
> Did you check my PPC packages? :-)

Not yet, but I'll do as soon, as my time allows it. I've allready take a
look into your directory and it looks like there are most packages I
need myselve.

> > And you also can take a look at ftp://spike.fa.gau.hu/pub/pmppc103/
> > Peter Czanik provides Packman packages for PPC there.
>
> Due to lack of time and build resources I only build those packages,
> for which I get a request from the community. 'transcode' is now
> added to the list, and I'll try to build / upload it tomorrow with
> other updates as time permits.

I'll add my giant resources of 266 MHz G3 power, so this shouldn't be a
problem in the future ;-)
I have to update my buildscripts a littlebit, but I've automaticly
rebuild my packages on the PowerBook in the past (SUSE 7.1, 7.3 and
latter a selve compiled 8.2 - 8.2 without uploading to the packman
server). I think I can reactivate this for the future.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/