[packman] aqbanking-2.3.3-0pm.1

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Thu Nov 29 16:57:17 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2007 schrieb Jan Tiggy:
> Toni schrieb:
> > aqbanking-lang is NOT provided by packman ...
> > and my aqbanking-packages has NO dependency to aqbanking-devel ...
>
> Surely, but gnucash-devel-2.2.0-41.1 needs aqbanking-devel and the last
> needs the proper aqbanking and such the aqbanking-lang
>
> rpm -qa| grep gnucash
> gnucash-2.2.0-41.1
> gnucash-lang-2.2.0-41.1
> gnucash-docs-2.2.0-31
> gnucash-devel-2.2.0-41.1
>
> rpm -qa| grep aqbanking
> aqbanking-devel-2.2.9-33
> aqbanking-lang-2.2.9-33
> aqbanking-2.2.9-33
>
> > and please name your suse-version in future postings.
>
> Now all info is in the signature.
> As you can see I keep GNOME and KDE uptodate.

ok, so file a bug, for the packager of the other aqbanking packages ...
see the SuSE-Shared-library policy:
http://en.opensuse.org/Shared_Library_Packaging_Policy

and my aqbanking package is following this standard, kmymoney does it too and
last but not least qbankmanager... AFAIK the gnucash packages are also using
my aqbanking packages (from packman).

And if you include the *-devel packages from packman your compile will work
too.

have fun
Toni