[packman] SCIENCE APPS

Christian Herenz herenz at physik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 16 15:09:38 CET 2007

Peter Czanik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Jose Benitez wrote:
>> half. if possible, I would like you make up-to-date suse rpm
>> packages for qtiplot, scidavis, rlplot, saga gis, qgis, grass gis,
>> labplot, and some other science tools.
> You should take a look at the openSUSE buildservice. For example GIS
> applications are available at this URL:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/openSUSE_10.3/
> some science applications here:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/science/openSUSE_10.3/ etc.
> Bye,
> CzP

And, there is already a qtiPlot Package at Packman, maintained by
Quentin Dennis: http://packman.links2linux.de/package/qtiplot
However, there is a new version out for some days...
http://soft.proindependent.com/news.html
But, I noticed that newer versions of QtiPlot have difficulties with
files created by older versions, so be carefull on that!
Greetz,
Chris