[packman] 64-bit version of gpac?

Richard S. teetrinker at gmx.de
Thu May 31 10:28:05 CEST 2007

Detlef Reichelt wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> Can you please build a 64-bit version of the gpac package for SUSE 10.2?
>>
> [..]
>
>> I tried compiling latest version of the gpac package myself but it errors
>> out
>> and I have no idea why (I suspect it has to do something with libjs or
>> maybe
>> ffmpeg).
>>

> sorry:
> /usr/src/packages/BUILD/gpac/extra_lib/include/gecko-sdk/nspr/include/prcpucfg.h:720:2:
> error: #error "Unknown CPU architecture"
>
> File a bugreport to the gpac-maintainer.
>
> Detlef
>
> @Toni: we could try newer svn?

You could try to compile GPAC for 64-bit without Osmozilla (remove it
from gpac/applications/Makefiel). Or try to compile it against a
gecko-sdk(xulrunner/mozilla-devel) installed in the system? You will
have to change the Makefile too. The included gecko-sdl, used be GPAC is
quite old.
Or write a bug report  here:

Regards
Richard