[packman] repo Suse 10.2 on DVD

AA Kurniawan adnanthp_unsoed at telkom.net
Sun Mar 11 16:13:29 CET 2007

Dear Packman

first of all, I'd like to say thank for your effort of providing us such
a great repository for SuSE Linux.
As you see, I'm use SuSE Linux 10.1 and want to upgrade into 10.2.  But
as you know, in my country -- Indonesia -- Internet lines are so so
expensive ( it can't make you poor in just a second -- 12.000/hr in a 56
Kbps line. This speed is   theoretically ).
so every time I install a Linux box, it came with default from it,
nothing more nothing less, that make my effort to replace my windows box
become harder and harder, because looking an illegal windows software
are lot easier and cheaper in my country.

So I came with a wild idea,  how about if you kindly enough to provided
us a  copy of your repository on a DVD, then it would be just great :)
maybe you can organized package into version of SuSE, or anything else
you see fit.  of course you can charge some amount of money for that.  I
believe it would still cheap rather if I download all package for my
version of SuSE.

if this idea can come true, I believe that me and my friend could use a
better Linux box with full capability and a lot easier to pick a package
to support their work.

Before you accept my idea or release it as a service on your site, do
you mind? if you send me a repository of SuSE 10.2 in a DVD? and how
much it cost?

my identities are below ;

Adnan Adhy Kurniawan
Jl.  Tugu Barat No. 15 Sampang - Cilacap
Jawa Tengah -- Indonesia
Zip Code 53273
email : adnanthp_unsoed at telkom.net

- --
Salam
AA Kurniawan

Linux Banyumas | http://lugbanyumas.wordpress.com |

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Scanned by Clamav