[packman] Alsa 1.0.14a-0.pm package for OpenSuse 10.3 x86_64

Jean Barloy jeanbarloy at free.fr
Sat Jun 30 12:06:50 CEST 2007

Hello,

I don't know whether this is the right place to report a bug. There is
something wrong with this packet: although the sound
works using xmms or mplayer, flash videos come with no sound in firefox: the
message "Cannot open shared
library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_empty.so"
appears in the console when trying to play flash videos in firefox.
Downgrading alsa to 10.0.13-22 x86_64 was the only way I've found to play
flash videos again. There might be a simple to solution to make it work, I
don't know...

Sincerely,

Jean