[packman] Re: [PM] digikam 0.9.2 (SuSE 10.0/i586) dependency broken

Quentin Denis quentin.denis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:41:12 CEST 2007

Fixed! The devel-files were included in libkexiv2, but now I've split up the
package and there is a seperate devel package.
Btw, are you sure you need those packages? Usually devel packages are not
required unless you want to develop or recompile.

regards,
Quentin

Am Montag, 25. Juni 2007 11:57:54 schrieben Sie: