[packman] Re: [PM] MPlayer 1.0rc1try3 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

Henne Vogelsang hvogel at hennevogel.de
Wed Jun 13 23:41:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Monday, June 11, 2007 at 14:19:07, Wade Berrier wrote:

> Mind including this patch for pulseaudio (formerly polypaudio) support?  I
> adapted the patch listed from this page:
>
> http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup#MPlayer
>
> And added a few bits to the spec file.
>
> Anyway, pulse audio works quite well with MPlayer.  Drastic improvement over
> esd in that pulse actually works :)

You are the first person to request this. I try to avoid too much
dependencies on external libraries because the percentage of people not
using the installation source but downloading single package is still
pretty high. But anyway i will think about it because i like pulseaudio
:)

Ill let you know. Is that patch upstream in mplayer?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang,      http://hennevogel.de
"To die. In the rain. Alone."