[packman] [PM] traverso 0.40.0rc1 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

Remon remonsijrier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:08:18 CEST 2007

Hello Toni,

Just found the suse package of Traverso 0.40.0-rc1, and noticed there is a
dependency on libslv2.
However, since slv2 isn't released yet (as to my knowledge), I decided to pull
in the slv2 code into traverso, so there isn't any need to install/link to
slv2, since traverso links to it's 'own' version statically.

And thanks for the package, if there is anything you're unsure about, let me
know please.....
Precompiled plugins (swh) can be found here:
http://traverso-daw.org/download/lv2plugins/

Have a good day,

Remon