[packman] fwbuilder-2.1.12-0.pm

Sunny sloncho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:38:56 CEST 2007

Hi,
thanks again for the effort with providing packages for fwbuilder.

I just found out, that it needs RCS package in order for it's version
control to work. It is not made a dependency, so it took me a while to
figure out why the rcs part is not working. I do not know what is the
criteria for making a decision for the required dependencies, but as
far as it limits the functionality of the program, maybe it will be a
good idea to include it for the next repackaging.

I'm using 10.0 x86_64, so I do not know if this is problem only with
the package for this particular install.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.