[packman] [PM] pwlib 1.10.3 (SuSE 10.2/i586)

Rupert Horstkoetter rhorstkoetter at gmx.de
Thu Jan 25 01:34:30 CET 2007

Dear Quentin.

I'm running SUSE 10.1 and today the zen-updater notified me to update
the pwlib-package to version 1.10.3-1.pm.1, so i started the Yast
Package management to manually update it, as i always do when updates
from packman arrive. But there seem to be a conflict with the
openh323-package also from packman.
I have two options: to keep the installed version of openh323 or to
remove it completely.
All packages from packman and also from SUSE are up-to-date.

So, my question is, to you, as the maintainer of the package: What
should i do now?
I'm afraid of breaking my system, so i better ask before i do something
wrong.

Thank you very much.
Regards from Darmstadt, Germany

Ruf

PS: Keep up the good work with the Packman-source