[packman] Azureus only beta?

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Tue Jan 16 08:51:37 CET 2007

Am Montag, 15. Januar 2007 22:06 schrieb Joris:
> Hi,
>
> I was wandering why Azureus 2.5 stable edition has been replaced with 3ß?
> Version 3 is still buggy and still causes unexplainable crashes among some
> users. While 2.5 is running smoothly.
I'd never published Azureus-2.5 stable ... all 2.5 builds where betas
(2.5.0.2-Bxx)... and my Azureus 3.0.0.5 is running smoothly :)
I test every version before I publish it.

So if YOU have a problem, post more information to solve your problem. Or stop
talking for  "some users ...".

Btw, nobody is forcing you to upgrade to this version.

> Greetings,
> Joris
Toni