[packman] kino 0.9.4 and libx264.so.48

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon Jan 15 19:37:06 CET 2007

Am Montag, 15. Januar 2007 18:31 schrieb Darren Cornish:

> I have updated all my software, and i have complaints from kino 0.9.4
>
> " error while loading shared libraries: libx264.so.48: cannot open
> shared object file: No such file or directory"
>
> This error also happens if i try to use ffmpeg (again - ffmpeg from
> packman repos.

Sorry, I can't belive this. the latest x264 package contains
libx264.so.54 and all packages should be build against it. What SUSE
Version do you have installed and which packages (exactly inclusive
version and build version) do you have installed x264, kino libffmpeg0?

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/