[packman] [PM] cinelerra 2.1.cv958 (SuSE 10.2/x86_64)

Fred Nolan fnolan at fnncs.com.au
Sat Feb 17 14:49:30 CET 2007

Leon,
I am using this package and observing a strange issue with it an am
wondering if you could give some advise.

When playing video in the compositor it starts ok but when you hit the
stop button the video will not stop and continues to play, even after
the end of the video in the time line.
Can you advise were I would start with this issue?

Could it be a bug in cinelerra or a package, or with suse 10.2 running
on a dual core AMD?

do not know where to start
I have cinelerra-2.1.cv909-0.pm.1.i586 running under sled10 i386 mode on
the same hardware and it does not exhibit this behavior - any clues?

Thanks in advance
Fred Nolan