[packman] Re: [PM] kdenlive 0.4 (SuSE 10.2/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Mon Feb 12 18:55:41 CET 2007

Am Montag, 12. Februar 2007 schrieb Дмитрий Орлов:
> Dear packagers!
> Recently I installed kdenlive 0.4 on openSUSE 10.2 i586. Unfortunately
> I  can't find Speed and Stroboscope effects. May be I uncarefully look at
> :)
so have a look at the kdenlive wiki:
http://kdenlive.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Video_Effects

These video effects are available in Kdenlive 0.4:
    * Brightness
    * Charcoal
    * Gamma
    * Greyscale
    * Invert
    * Mirror
    * Obscure allows you to mask a portion of screen with keyframable mosaic
effect.
    * Sepia
    * Speed allows you to slow down, speed up, reverse play and make
stroboscope effect (*)
    * Freeze allows you to freeze the clip at, after or before a user defined
frame (*)

and note the (*)
Needs latest MLT cvs development version  <== not available for the moment

so be patient :)

> ----
> with best wishes
>   Dmitry