[packman] 20071225LL -- "Mandatory name"?

bmacasuru bmacasuru at fastmail.us
Tue Dec 25 21:21:39 CET 2007

Greetings --

I am a "newbie" running OpenSuse 10.2 on an AMD FX-55 (cpu) system.  I
googled my way to http://packman.links2linux.org/package/286/26571 and I
clicked on the button labeled "OpenSUSE 10.2/10.3: 1 Click Install".
The result is that I find myself at
http://packman.links2linux.org/install/ which is displaying the message
"Missing mandatory name parameter"!!!

I do not see where I am supposed to enter a "name paramenter".  Neither
do I see how I would want to determine what name parameter to enter.

Would you be so kind as to tell me "what is going on" and how I should
prepare to make this opportunity work for MY system?  THANK YOU, so very
much, for your time and assistance!!!

布鲁斯 麦克阿瑟
Bruce   Mac Arthur
15875 Switzer