[packman] [PM] xine-lib 1.1.8 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Garry Fielding GarryFielding at baker-richmond.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 09:56:29 CEST 2007

Manfred

There does not appear to be any rpm's to download (just the source code)
for 10.2 x86_64?

Thanks Garry

Garry Fielding
Baker Richmond Financial Services
178 London Road
Leicester LE2 1ND
Tel: 0116 254 8161
Fax: 0116 247 0492
Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
This confidential e-mail is for the addressee only. If received in
error, do not retain/copy/disclose it without our consent and please
return it to us. We virus scan all e-mails but are not responsible for
any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party after it is
sent.