[packman] Installing ffmpeg

Chris Arnold carnold5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:34:59 CEST 2007

Manfred, thank you for that info! I got libgsm :)
Now i get another dependency error:
complains about not having liba52.so.0 installed. I searched for this on one
of the suse10 mirrors but could not find it. What package is liba52 in or
where would i find the lib52a package? I do not see it on the packman site.
Thnaks again for all your help.

Chris