[packman] [PM] x264 0.0svn20061031 (SuSE 10.1/x86_64)

Lee Matheson lee at matheson.net
Wed Nov 8 07:23:12 CET 2006

Further to my last email, I want to thank you for your quick response
and coordination in what I see now is an update to many multimedia
packages, of which MPlayer and x264 are just a couple in many updates.

There has been a signficant improvement in SuSE multimedia over the past
year, mainly due to the efforts of packagers like yourselves, and as one
of many SuSE users, I am in your debt for this great work of yours.

Thank you for your timely efforts in this.

Lee