[packman] Mplayer problem

Henne Vogelsang hvogel at hennevogel.de
Thu Nov 9 21:12:03 CET 2006

Hi,

On Thursday, November 09, 2006 at 20:55:22, atomix wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:39:03 +0100, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel at hennevogel.de>
> wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 09, 2006 at 20:28:09, atomix wrote:
> > > On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:05:24 +0100, Henne Vogelsang
> > > <hvogel at hennevogel.de>

> > > After that, fonts seems prettier, but still this issue exists.
> >
> > Please report this to the MPlayer users list then. I dont do anything
> > special with fonts.
>
> What version of fontconfig are you using when building mplayer?
> I have 2.3.94-18.4

The same. We always build against the latest and given that you use up
to date installation sources you are always using the same packages we
build against.

> On suse 10, when I ran into same problem, I remember I was playing around
> fontconfig packages (and others), so it might be related to fontconfig
> (but I might be also shooting blank).

Are these subs hardcoded or can i see them?

> However this is not a Mplayer problem, because if I fetch it from svn and
> compile it, then it works fine.

That does not mean that i have more clue about it ;)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang,      http://hennevogel.de
"To die. In the rain. Alone."