[packman] MPlayer on Suse 10.0, libx264

Tobi Reif tobiasreif at pinkjuice.com
Tue Nov 7 11:29:05 CET 2006

Hi

The problem is described in the mail below.

Although MPlayer reqires libx264.so.48, I selected "ignore conflict"
and installed it. Now I get
"
mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libx264.so.48: cannot
"

I heard that x264 was updated and the packages depending on it have to
catch up.

So as soon as this new version of MPlayer is available it should work?
Do you know when it will be released?

Tobi

----- Forwarded message from Tobi Reif <tobiasreif at pinkjuice.com> -----