[packman] request for packages

Marcus Rueckert darix at web.de
Sat May 27 02:34:49 CEST 2006

On 2006-05-26 19:16:23 -0500, Jadic Family wrote:
> So, then can Wengo be available on Packman?
> This is actually what I mostly use instead of Skype.
> My problem is that 2.0 beta is not available as rpm.

the more i look at their code ... never?
20mb tar.bz2 tarball
or 240MB checkout containing tons of binary files. all kind of intree
libraries ... where you need to check if they are patched or not. and
if the libraries in the distro is sufficient ...

not the best way to start.
that doesnt invite you to create a package of it.

pascal was "impressed" aswell.

darix

--
           openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux