[packman] ALSA 1.0.11

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon May 1 11:53:57 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 1. Mai 2006 00:10 schrieb Pierre-Luc Auclair:

> Would be nice if you could provide ALSA 1.0.11 RPMs for [open]Suse
> 10.0. I'm sure some people like me use hardware only supported by the
> latest driver release.

The drivers where never part of the packman alsa packages. The drivers
are part of the kernel and sorry, I don't wan't provide a own kernel.
The problem with alsa 1.0.11 is, it doesn't compile. Alsa-libs always
fail when linking aserver, so I wasn't able to provide 1.0.11 RPM's
until now.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/