[packman] transcode

Peter Czanik pczanik at fang.fa.gau.hu
Thu Mar 30 18:00:32 CEST 2006

Hello,

When I try to compile transcode with y2pmbuild, I get at the end of
configure:

ERROR: option '--enable-mjpegtools' failed: cannot compile
mjpegtools/yuv4mpeg.h
mjpegtools/yuv4mpeg.h can be found in the following packages:
  mjpegtools  http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/

ERROR: option '--enable-imagemagick' failed: cannot link against libMagick
libMagick can be found in the following packages:
  ImageMagick  http://www.imagemagick.org/

Please see the INSTALL file in the top directory of the
transcode sources for more information about building
transcode with this configure script.

RPM build errors:

There is no such problem with using plain, old rpmbuild alone. Of
course, I have mjpegtools and ImageMagick in the spec file together with
the related -devel files. Any idea? Bye,
CzP