[packman] packages signature

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Fri Jun 16 21:48:38 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006 22:48 schrieb moh dady:

> I am sorry if i bother you with this message but my
> problem is that i keep struggling with packages not
> being signed:

There are no unsigned packages. The install sourc repository was broken.
Should be fixed now.

> I use suse 10.1 and Yum to update and install packages
> but each time it says: packag xxxx not being signed, i
> tried the methods you explained on the page:

Remove packman from your repositorys and add it again, this should fix
the problem.

> http://packman.iu-bremen.de/faq.html but since I don't
> undestand the german language it might be i am wrong
> when i try to import your .asc key file; paragraph
> from your site:

Forget the public-keys.asc file. You have to get the keys into rpm, not
into gpg.
Install rpmkey-packman from http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=450
and then import the installed keyfiles into rpm with

rpm --import /usr/lib/rpm/gnupg/packman-*.asc

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/