[packman] GPG signature generator for packman SuSE Linux 10.1

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Mon Jun 5 22:51:19 CEST 2006

Hallo.

I have just finished my experiments with signatures for SuSE Linux 10.1
repository.

I have created a small script, which signs YaST installation source:
ftp://ftp.penguin.cz/pub/users/utx/suse/10.1/update_yast_source

I use it for my small installation source. It is easy to adopt it for
signing any other repository by a simple changing of key ID.

My repository ftp://ftp.penguin.cz/pub/users/utx/suse/10.1/ uses it and
YaST considers it properly signed.

Regards.