[packman] Democracy player

Mathias Homann Mathias.Homann at eregion.de
Sat Jun 3 20:34:17 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 3. Juni 2006 18:42 schrieb Manfred Tremmel:
> Am Samstag, 3. Juni 2006 14:21 schrieb rob:
> > Hello,
> > First of all, thanks for the work you do for the SuSE community.
> >
> > I tried to find a SuSE version for the democracy p2ptv player
> > (www.getdemocracy.com) The site offers Ubuntu, Debian, and Fedora
> > packages but not SuSE. The fedora rpm is unusable for missing
> > dependecies.
> > Would you consider the hypotesis to include such package in your
> > list?
>
> As far as I see, it's another xine frontend. Don't we have enough
> available?

looks like its redeeming feature is a built-in channel list / program
guide for an internet tv broadcasting service, so it makes sense to
install it parallel to kaffeine, totem, and all the others ;)

i'm trying to build for suse 9.2 now, as soon as i have the deps
resolved...

bye,
	MH

--
gpg key fingerprint: 5F64 4C92 9B77 DE37 D184  C5F9 B013 44E7 27BD
763C