[packman] Lin3GP videoconverter vs PSP question. (thank you)

Jeroen jeroen at ourhouse.speedlinq.nl
Wed Jul 19 00:38:01 CEST 2006

This one is in English, hope you don't mind. You can reply in German, i
can read&understand it, but can't type it very well(I'm Dutch. lol)/

First of all thank you so much for offering that suse 10 packman
resourse for my open Linux 10 creation(HTPC).

I've a question that's in my mind for half a year now, so time to ask
you If you dopn't mind =)

It's about that Linux(OpenSuse) videoconversion tool for mobile devices.
Lin3GP. It works here (together with realplayer sources) lots of
settings possible, except the Sony Playstation Portable (480x272
29.97fps AVC of SP *.mp4).

The funny thing is that the windows lookalike of Lin3GP, 3GP do have
same options as Lin3GP but also the format of the PSP with mp4 coding:
SP or AVC.
Is it possible that a new update of Lin3GP can convert to the same type
of files that 3GP does for the PSP in windows?

Thank you very much. Packman RuLeZ @ Amsterdam NL (and hopefully a
Lin3GP update soon with psp compatibility?) =)