[packman] Package libxine

Icos Lau icoslau at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:28:14 CEST 2006

Hy,

My name is Adalberto, im live in Brazil, for this sorry for my english.

I have a SuSE Linux 10.1 works pretty fine, but in last hours i try install
some packages from the packman repositorie, lets me tell you this
repositorie is a nice feature, many of the packages install fine, but in
these past hours i cant install the package libxine1-1.1.2-0.pm.0, the error
is that:

"Err: 3:Package libxine1-1.1.2-0.pm.0 fails integrity check. Do you want to
retry"

I try many mirrors, think has a problem with prior mirror but all return the
same error.

I like know if its a error in the mirrors (all) or the error is on my
machine.

Thanks a lot,
Adalberto