[packman] [PM] kmymoney 0.8.5 (SuSE 10.0/i586)

Nathaniel Dube njdube at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 02:48:05 CET 2006

I just updated kmymoney using Smart on SUSE 10.0 32 bit on a AMD 64 bit system
and now the software wont load.  When I click the icon in the k menu I just
get a bouncing "kmymoney" cursor and it sits there for several seconds before
going away.  So no error messsages, no nothing.  It just wont load.  The
version I get with the suse disk loads fine.  But I needed online banking
with ofx.  So that's why I tried yours.

I'm not a programmer or anything like that.  So I wouldn't know where to begin
to track down any possible bugs.  But what ever steps your willing to walk me
through I'll be glad to help get this fixed.