[packman] Re: [PM] ffmpeg 0.4.9 (SuSE 10.1/i586)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Dec 17 12:42:07 CET 2006

Am Freitag, 15. Dezember 2006 10:08 schrieb Michael Holtkamp:

> while trying to use kdenlive i recognized some problems, that might
> be caused by ffmpeg.
>
> I installed ffmpeg and libffmpeg from Packman for Suse 10.1 i586.
>
> mh at erde:~> ffmpeg -v
> ffmpeg: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libavformat.so.50: undefined
> symbol: dlopen
>
> The file /usr/lib/libavformat.so.50 exists.

I'm not sure if anybody has sent you an answer until now (there are
still over thousand mails waiting for viruscheck and spamfiltering
here). Make sure you have installed the latest packages of faac and
faad2, using older versions cause such problems.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/