[packman] openSUSE packman repo refresh problem

Jody Newby jnewby at dtccom.net
Thu Dec 14 13:34:17 CET 2006

This the only way I could find to contact the packman team, so here it
goes...

I'm running openSUSE 10.2. When the packman repo is refreshed through
the software management utility in YAST, I get the following error message:

There was an error in installation source initialization.
http://packman.unixheads.com/suse/10.2: Cannot create package object

I have also tried the Australian mirror with the same error. If there is
any debugging information that I can provide, feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
jnewby