[packman] [PM] hplip 1.6.9

packman.e.BirrerEd at xoxy.net packman.e.BirrerEd at xoxy.net
Wed Dec 13 10:53:02 CET 2006

Hello Quentin

First I like to thank you: I appreciate very much the work of packman for
providing packages newer than those from SUSE, and even installable with
Yast!

Then:  I just need a newer printer driver for my HP printer. But I have
only Suse 10.0 and I don't like to upgrade the whole system just for a
printer driver. I have found the package above, but it says it is for Suse
10.1.
I guess this would not work for Suse 10.0 or would it? If not, is there a
packman package for hplip for Suse 10.0? Or do you know of another such
package that can be used with Yast? (I don't like to install other
packages with rpm and without using Yast because then the inconsistencies
start to creep up...)

Thanks very much for your help!

Kind regards
Edith Birrer

*************************************
Notice: The information contained in this message is
intended only for use of the individual(s) named above and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you
must not use,disseminate, copy it in any form or take any
action in reliance of it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify
the sender immediately.